- Live CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Live CBD Brand with zero stars because it qualifies for the none of the Badges.
User Review( votes)
Live CBD: 60-Second Summary
We really don’t know anything about Live CBD, with the exception of the CBD products and ingredients they’ve chosen to list online. Without a comprehensive mission statement or any information whatsoever on how they source/create their CBD oil, we currently aren’t able to award the brand any badges.
Live CBD Brand Review
We know that Live CBD hails from Draper, Utah. You can find their CBD products for sale online at alternativehealthstore.com. That’s about as much as we can tell you.
We have no idea about the team, mission, or processes behind Live CBD’s products. The only thing we can do here is list out the products themselves:
- CBD cream – Live CBD offers their CBD cream in three concentrations — 250mg, 1000mg, 2000mg, and 3000mg — at $40, $80, $140, and $190, respectively. The topical is made with CBD isolate, essential oils, and MCT oil in a four-ounce jar.
- CBD bath bombs – The brand’s CBD bath bombs are available in three blends: citrus, lavender, and menthol. Each blend features an all-natural combination of essential oils. 35mg CBD bath bombs are $12/each, while the 100mg bath bombs run $16/each.
- CBD chapstick – With 25mg of CBD isolate in each stick, plus MCT oil and terpenes, this is actually a pretty solid product we’d love to try. It comes in a whopping 10 flavors based on famous cannabis terpene varieties like birthday cake and costs $8 per stick.
- CBD essential oil roller – Choose from Live CBD’s three blends — citrus, lavender, and menthol — with this all-natural CBD essential oil roll-on at $20. Ingredients include 50mg of supposedly full spectrum CBD, grapeseed oil, and essential oils.
- CBD topical salve – Finally, the CBD salve also comes in their three signature blends. 100mg will run you $15, while the 1000mg tin costs $70. Ingredients include MCT oil, CBD isolate, beeswax, and essential oils.
From what we can tell, Live CBD has a pretty clean line with seemingly all-natural ingredients. These very well could be top-notch products, but without the brand disclosing any information whatsoever as to how they are made, we cannot award our badges.
To qualify for the Quality Badge, Live CBD will need to show they source from an approved geographic location (not China) with clean growing practices along with a clean extraction method like supercritical CO2 or ethanol extraction.
We’ll need a mission statement to give them the Mission Badge and proof of charitable giving for the Charity Badge. The Safety Badge is the most involved and will require potency tests for each SKU along with comprehensive contaminants tests.
Finally, Live CBD doesn’t appear to qualify for the Innovation Badge, with nothing out of the ordinary or groundbreaking in their product lineup.
Bottom Line – Until Live CBD tells consumers more about how they produce their CBD products, it’s best to wait it out.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Live CBD
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- CANVIVA (Formerly C4Life) Review - April 4, 2020
- Noble Hemp Review - April 4, 2020
- Discover CBD Review - April 4, 2020
- Palm Organix Review - April 4, 2020
- Carolina Hemp Company Review - April 4, 2020
- Cibedium Review - April 4, 2020
- Happy Tea Review - April 4, 2020
- Holistapet Review - April 4, 2020
- Prima Review - April 4, 2020
- Hempure Review - April 4, 2020