What makes this company unique is that they speak highly of CBD calling it “the king of the cannabinoids”. Love CBD also uses the words “cannabinoid medicine”, making them one of the few to publicly acknowledge the medicinal benefits of CBD oil. Their tinctures are blended with olive oil and are vegan, lactose and kosher friendly.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Love CBD
Mission Verified – Love CBD was created to make CBD oil even more accessible to more people.
Potential Risks of Choosing Love CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Love CBD does not even claim that their product is safe, nor do they provide consumers with lab results to educate what is inside their products.
- Information is Lacking – Love CBD appeared out of nowhere in late 2014 and there is not much information out there about who they are, business values or product standards making it difficult to trust their products or intentions.
- Milagro CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- CBD Global Extracts Review - February 12, 2019
- Shanti Wellness Review - February 12, 2019
- Kure CBD Review - February 12, 2019
- Fab CBD Review - February 2, 2019
- RE Botanicals Review - February 2, 2019
- VitaMia Hemp Review - January 24, 2019
- Harmony Review - January 24, 2019
- Illuminent CBD Review - January 24, 2019
- The Wee Hemp Company Review - January 22, 2019