- Mary's Nutritionals Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Mary's Nutritionals Brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Charity, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( vote)
Mary's Nutritionals: 60-Second Summary
Mary’s Nutritionals is part of the widely known Mary’s family of brands that also includes Mary’s Medicinals and Mary’s Whole Pet (you can find separate reviews on them by us). The Mary’s Nutritionals line specializes in CBD products with mostly topical options. Their CBD transdermal patch that offers a staggering eight to 12 hours of controlled release has won numerous awards and was one of the first of its kind in the biz. Mary’s Nutritionals certainly brings innovation to the table, but we’d like to see independently conducted test results for purity/potency and contaminants.
** Review Updated 5/21/2019
Mary's Nutritionals Brand Review
The Mary’s family of hemp brands is a powerhouse in the American CBD market, and Mary’s Nutritionals makes up the sector of CBD products for humans without THC. There’s definitely a lot about what they do that we’re pleased with. For one, they use organically grown hemp flower from Colorado; the flower of the cannabis plant contains higher concentrations of cannabinoids than stalks and stems. They also have their very own 501(c)(3) nonprofit called Mary’s Foundation for Caring that fosters patient education and outreach. Giving back is always good, and we wish more CBD vendors would follow suit.
The Mary’s Nutritionals full spectrum catalog has some clear winners and a few we aren’t so sure about. Take a look at what they have to offer:
- CBD Elite Patch – An award-winning and remarkably effective transdermal patch.
- CBD Capsules
- CBD Remedy Oil – We have never seen this combination of synergistic ingredients: full spectrum CBD oil, almond oil, cinnamon leaf oil, cinnamon bark oil, myrrh, and terpenes. The formula is one of their bestsellers with powerful testimonials to back up its efficacy.
- CBD Bath Bombs
- CBD Transdermal Gel Pen – This stuff contains parabens as well as aminomethyl propanol, synthetic ingredients we don’t want on our skin.
- CBD Topicals – We were able to find only two topicals in the Mary’s Nutritionals line with all-natural ingredients: the CBD massage oil and the Dead Sea salt body scrub. The rest have multiple synthetic ingredients, and the worst offenders of the bunch are the transdermal hemp relief cream (with Methylisothiazolinone, a possible neurotoxin, among others) and the CBD eye cream. Yikes.
Mary’s Nutritionals has impeccable sourcing; their hemp is grown and processed by Elite Botanicals, a reputable Colorado outfit. The quality of the plants is a no-brainer, and Elite Botanicals uses a company called Loveland Molecular Laboratories for all their extraction needs. Loveland employs organic alcohol extraction, a method we highly approve of, to procure the CBD oil in the product line.
Mary’s Nutritionals products each have an internally performed cannabinoid test result to accompany them with other tests available upon request. For the Safety Badge, they’ll need to have these cannabinoid profiles done by a third party and post comprehensive contaminants tests for the batch CBD oil. While we believe this reputable brand’s products are safe, we need them to make these changes to verify safety.
Bottom Line – Mary’s Nutritionals is a popular brand for a range of CBD products, and their commitment to quality and innovation is impressive. We’d like them to say goodbye to the synthetics in the CBD topicals and to post independent lab results. They’re very close to a five-badge rating.
Badges For Mary's Nutritionals
Mary’s Foundation for Caring is a 501(c)(3) dedicated to patient education and outreach.
Mary’s Nutritionals aims to lead the way for natural relief and relaxation through their products that maximize CBD benefits.
Mary’s was a pioneer of the first transdermal CBD patches and the first Colorado cannabis product manufacturer with in-house UHPLC testing equipment.
Mary’s Nutritionals sources organically grown hemp from Colorado and utilizes organic alcohol extraction to procure their CBD oil.
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019
- Potli Review - November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review - November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review - November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review - November 11, 2019