- MEDIHEMP Review
CBD Oil Review rates MEDIHEMP with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
MEDIHEMP Review: 60-Second Summary
Sustainability is the name of the game for this Austria-based EU-only CBD vendor, as they use every part of the hemp plant during processing. Leaves turn into teas; seeds and nuts become oils and protein; and the lower parts serve as building blocks for textiles, fertilizers, and building materials. And unlike the many CBD companies we see who market their products as 100% organic, MEDIHEMP can back up their claims with certified-organic CBD oil in both isolate and full spectrum options. We believe this to be a solid, trustworthy CBD brand that falls just short of higher marks.
** Review Updated 2/27/2019
MEDIHEMP Brand Review
It may be that the most radical aspect of Austria-based MEDIHEMP operation is their commitment to sustainability. They discuss how the only way to have a sustainable hemp company is when one utilizes every single part of the plant during processing. It’s difficult to argue with that logic! MEDIHEMP tells us their uses for each portion of the hemp:
- Hand-picked raw materials become their CBD products.
- Leaves become various teas and herbal blends.
- Seeds go towards creating high-quality oils, snacks and protein.
The lower parts of their hemp transform into textiles, organic fertilizers, and building materials.
We find this level of dedication remarkable (not to mention highly unusual) and feel that it speaks volumes about what sort of individuals are behind the scenes at MEDIHEMP’s parent company, Deep Nature Project.
We also love how they advise the customer to be mindful of origin and quality when considering making a purchase – this implies integrity, as does the fact that they claim their products are created in Austrian pharmacies. To the dismay of those who reside in most places in the world, however, MEDIHEMP’s products are available only to those in European countries.
The MEDIHEMP product line boasts certified-organic offerings, free of GMOs and pesticides. They use cold-pressed hemp seed oil from the same plants as their carrier oil of choice:
- Organic Hemp Complete- Full spectrum CBD oil extract in tincture and capsule form with terpenes, flavonoids and other cannabinoids.
- Organic Hemp Pure- CBD isolate tinctures and capsules.
- CBG Full Spectrum Oil
- Hemp tea, seeds, and protein powder (these products do NOT contain CBD)
Bottom Line – MEDIHEMP is an outstanding example of a CBD brand taking sustainability seriously, and we can’t applaud them enough for it. We also believe their products are safe, but since independent test results are not currently available, we have to forego this badge. We understand that obtaining their organic certification means they cannot use pesticides, and GMOs have been banned in Europe. So, they’re halfway there.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For MEDIHEMP
MEDIHEMP uses 100% organically grown (AT-BIO-301) hemp from Austria and utilizes clean, CO2 extraction to procure their CBD products.
MEDIHEMP believes in using the power of nature to fulfill one’s potential and creating the best that the whole hemp plant has to offer.
MEDIHEMP takes sustainability to another level by using all parts of the hemp plant and receiving organic certification for all their CBD products.
- Joy Organics Review - July 17, 2019
- Comfort Leaf Review - July 15, 2019
- Infinite CBD Review - July 12, 2019
- Hawaiian Choice Review - July 8, 2019
- Ananda Hemp Review - June 18, 2019
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019
- Beeza Review - May 28, 2019