- My Natural CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates The My Natural CBD Brand with two stars because it qualifies for the Quality & Mission Badges.
User Review( votes)
My Natural CBD 60-Second Summary
My Natural CBD wants you to buy CBD with confidence. But what does that really mean? For us, it means purchasing CBD oil you know to be safe, with the legal amount or less of THC and zero contaminants, from a vendor you can trust. The issue with this brand is that they don’t fulfill either part of that statement. First, they don’t have up-to-date tests for contaminants and purity posted for their SKUs. And second, they boldly assert their CBD products are completely organic, but a look at their ingredients tells a different story. We’re not writing them off, but they need a little work to rank higher with us.
My Natural CBD Brand Review
My Natural CBD is one of those vendors with an uber-corporate feel — we don’t know anything about the founder(s) or the motivation behind going into the CBD business. We don’t know if they’re passionate about a particular facet of hemp production or how they got started. This information certainly isn’t necessary, but we can’t deny that it can endear us to a brand and even point to important factors like integrity, sustainability, and transparency.
But at the end of the day, what really matters are the products and processes and whether or not they adhere to our sound methodology. When it comes to quality, My Natural CBD gets a gold star; they source organic hemp from Colorado and use supercritical CO2 extraction. You can’t go wrong with certified Colorado hemp, and CO2 extraction is a great solvent-less and environmentally friendly way to procure CBD oil.
Although they get the Quality Badge, we have to call out My Natural CBD for their organic claim. The company states that their line contains “100% organic, USA made CBD products.” Some organic stuff? Yes. 100%? Not so much. Take a look at the offerings:
- CBD Oil Tinctures – These are available in both isolate and full spectrum varieties. The former contains organic avocado oil that is “flavored with peppermint,” and the latter is suspended in MCT oil that is not mentioned to be organic. Plus, there are no ingredients lists to double check.
- CBD Gummies – The CBD gummies come in vegan and original and are described as all natural and organic. But again, there are no ingredients lists to back this up, and the super bright colors in the original option are suspect.
- CBD Vape Cartridges and accessories- We will say we are impressed that My Natural CBD uses no PG or VG in their vape cartridges. Instead, they use triple-distilled MCT oil, a fabulous choice. But is it organic? Doesn’t appear to be.
- CBD Bath Bomb
Look, we don’t want to pick on My Natural CBD. Their product line looks pretty solid, but we simply cannot let vendors get away with making claims like “100% organic” when they don’t check out. What about, “organic when possible?” Or, “mostly organic ingredients?” No matter what is said, it should always be the truth.
And speaking of, we need to see comprehensive CoAs including results for purity and contaminants in order to award My Natural CBD the Safety Badge. Currently, they only have third-party cannabinoid profiles posted for their tinctures that are over eight months old.
Bottom Line – My Natural CBD ranks low with us due to a lack of current third-party test results for each SKU, no evidence of charitable activity, and nothing innovative to speak of. However, what really grinds our gears is the 100% organic claim that isn’t 100% true. We’re starting to see more of these faulty claims from CBD vendors, and rest assured, we will call them out every time.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For My Natural CBD
My Natural CBD uses only organically grown hemp from Colorado and utilizes supercritical CO2 extraction.
My Natural CBD is committed to bringing customers the highest grade CBD available, so all may enjoy hemp’s natural benefits.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- CANVIVA (Formerly C4Life) Review - April 4, 2020
- Noble Hemp Review - April 4, 2020
- Discover CBD Review - April 4, 2020
- Palm Organix Review - April 4, 2020
- Carolina Hemp Company Review - April 4, 2020
- Cibedium Review - April 4, 2020
- Happy Tea Review - April 4, 2020
- Holistapet Review - April 4, 2020
- Prima Review - April 4, 2020
- Hempure Review - April 4, 2020