- Nature’s Way Botanicals Review
CBD Oil Review rates Nature’s Way Botanicals with two stars because it qualifies for the Mission & Quality Badges.
User Review( votes)
Nature’s Way Botanicals: 60-Second Summary
Nature’s Way Botanicals has a bone to pick — it’s with Big Pharma along with the harmful medicines that affect so many searching for answers to health and wellness issues. Their solution? The natural power of CBD oil and essential oils. They provide strikingly comprehensive and unbiased CBD information on their site, an uncommon occurrence in a space where companies hand pick information to plug their products. Their hearts are in the right place, but we need a few things cleared up.
** Review Updated 4/2/2019
Nature’s Way Botanicals Brand Review
Nature’s Way really drives home their point about the harmful side effects of pharmaceuticals. They believe that CBD oil and essential oils are the answer to overall health, and we like their thinking. We also like how they have a catalog of studies on their site, with links to scientific/medical cases done on everything from CBD for acne to CBD for sleep orders and stress. Many vendors post tailored information on their sites that point to their products as the best or exists solely to boost their search engine ranking; so we appreciate the straightforward studies provided by Nature’s Way.
Nature’s Way comes close to receiving our Safety Badge — close, but no cigar. They have comprehensive CoAs posted, but they are way out of date and do not include potency results for each SKU.
The Nature’s Way product line is extensive, with both isolate and full spectrum options. They do not disclose their extraction method, which is a problem, but we do know that they test for residual solvents. Fingers crossed with the following options:
- CBD oil tinctures- We’re a bit confused as to whether these are full spectrum or isolate drops. The ingredients listed are grapeseed oil, MCT oil, and CBD extract, but the product description lists both CBD isolate and full spectrum CBD oil. Perhaps they have combined both like many vendors are doing now. Clarification needed on this front.
- CBD for pets including salve, treats, shampoo, and tinctures
- CBD gelcaps available in water-soluble full spectrum and isolate + terpene formulas
- CBD isolate powder
- CBD fruit chews and hard candies
- CBD topicals- Of the eight available, five have a spellbinding array of essential oils — all natural, all good. But there’s three products with ingredients we have to call out. The CBD Infused Facial Cream, Pain Management Cream, and Roll-On Workout Gel all contain two of the following chemical nasties: stearic acid (polysorbate 60), phenoxyethano, and triethanolamine.
Three out of eight isn’t too shabby, especially with the high amount of unsavory ingredients like these and more that we see everyday with CBD vendors. Still, we’d like to see them gone.
Bottom Line – The Nature’s Way product line looks OK, but we need some clarification on their extraction process and the ingredients in their tinctures. They’re very close to the Safety Badge, but need to stay current and provide contaminants and purity results for each CBD product.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Nature’s Way Botanicals
Nature’s Way has a mission to enlighten the world by teaching people how natural remedies like CBD oil are viable alternatives to pharmaceuticals.
Nature’s Way sources certified Colorado industrial hemp for their CBD products.
- Joy Organics Review - July 17, 2019
- Comfort Leaf Review - July 15, 2019
- Infinite CBD Review - July 12, 2019
- Hawaiian Choice Review - July 8, 2019
- Ananda Hemp Review - June 18, 2019
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019
- Beeza Review - May 28, 2019