Although they do try to present a lab result for their products it is nothing more than a valiant effort as it is almost six months old and nearly irrelevant. Nectar Leaf claims “…enhancing access to affordable, high quality CBD”, unfortunately Nectar Leaf’s products are not any more affordable than the market average.
Badges For Nectar Leaf
Mission Verified – Nectar Leaf is clearly focused on education and helping people treat themselves.
Potential Risks of Choosing Nectar Leaf Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Nectar Leaf like most has one lab result from six months ago. As every batch of CBD oil different they must present a lab result with each new batch to know it is safe to take.
Check Out All Nectar Leaf Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015