- Noble Hemp Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Noble Hemp Brand with two stars because it qualifies for the Mission & Quality Badges.
User Review( votes)
Noble Hemp: 60-Second Summary
There’s nothing particularly troubling about Noble Hemp according to our standards. Noble Hemp offers pure CBD extracts homegrown in Colorado, and we approve of pretty much all the ingredients in their line.
Noble Hemp Brand Review
Noble Hemp easily qualifies for two of our five badges — the Quality Badge and the Mission Badge. They get the Quality Badge with their clean processing that begins with organically grown hemp right outside of Denver; their CBD hemp is grown both outdoors and in greenhouses. The company then utilizes supercritical CO2 extraction to procure their CBD oil, a popular and largely clean method we always approve of.
And of course, Noble Hemp earns the Mission Badge with their solid commitment to helping people heal through their ‘socially responsible’ business practices.
Noble Hemp isn’t too far from earning the Safety Badge since they currently post independent potency results for all their SKUs. They include residual solvents tests on their website, too. But to earn our vigorous approval in this arena, Noble Hemp will also need to provide contaminants results for heavy metals, pesticides, and microbials for their batch cannabidiol. Since the brand claims to test for these anyway, we hope they would also post these results, so they’re available to their consumers.
Online customers can choose from either full-spectrum CBD products or 0% THC varieties in the Noble Hemp catalog. With the former, your options are more limited, with just CBD tinctures and gel caps available in full spectrum. However, these products do check out as having multiple cannabinoids present, including CBC and CBG, so you can rest assured that they are advertised honestly.
Noble Hemp’s THC-free products are more extensive and include:
- CBD oil tinctures – You can choose from organic MCT oil or hemp seed oil as the carrier in these. Concentrations include just 250 and 500mg per bottle.
- CBD gelcaps
- CBD breath strips
- CBD salve (all-natural)
- CBD dog treats
- CBD balm: We find it curious that Noble Hemp offers both a CBD salve and a CBD balm, since they’re essentially the same thing. Though we will say we prefer the all-natural salve over this product that contains polysorbate 60. Certainly not ‘dirty’ when it comes to a CBD topical, but not 100% natural nonetheless.
We were expecting Noble Hemp to be involved with a charity in some way, given their name. They could perhaps provide a discount for low-income families or donate to a worthy nonprofit.
Bottom Line – Noble Hemp gets a few points from us, but we’d like to see more information and initiative in the innovation and charity departments.
Badges For Noble Hemp
Noble Hemp sources organically grown hemp outside of Denver and uses supercritical CO2 extraction.
Noble Hemp is committed to helping people heal through their handcrafted hemp CBD products.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020