- Palm Organix Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Palm Organix brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Innovation, Mission & Safety Badges.
User Review( votes)
Palm Organix Review: 60-Second Summary
Palm Organix was started by a husband-and-wife team from New Jersey with their eyes on the prize. They’ve created a company that cares with their line of broad-spectrum CBD — zero THC — products, retail store, and passionate commitment to customer service. Palm Organix gives us the down-home feel-goods! It doesn’t hurt that they win both our Safety and Innovation Badges, too. Now that’s something that should make you feel good.
Palm Organix Brand Review
Palm Organix was founded by married duo Alex and Karen in 2018. Alex comes from the investment/entrepreneurial world, while Karen has had a lengthy career in healthcare. Together, they sought to create a customer-centric company with an eye on service and support.
That’s probably what sets Palm Organix apart from the fray — they have amazing customer service. No matter what your health issues are or where your wellness journey has taken you, they want to hear about it. People aren’t numbers to the folks at Palm Organix, so feel free to give them a call or swing by their retail location in New Jersey anytime!
Palm Organix gets the Quality Badge for their Colorado/Oregon hemp grown without the use of herbicides nor other harmful stuff excluded from organic cultivation. Supercritical CO2 extraction is used to procure the cannabidiol that’s in their products.
The entire Palm Organix line is THC-free. But if you’re still looking for CBD with the entourage effect, you’re in luck. Comprehensive CoAs for Palm Organix products show strong terpene profiles and the presence of multiple cannabinoids.
Which brings us to the Safety Badge. Because Palm Organix has up-to-date lab results for potency on all their SKUs — plus contaminants results for heavy metals, microbiologicals, residual solvents, and pesticides — they get the badge that’s the hardest to get. You might even say they go a bit above and beyond by providing results for terpene tests.
Palm Organix has a healthy assortment of broad-spectrum CBD products for sale on their website and at their brick-and-mortar store in the Garden State:
- CBD tinctures
- CBD gummies (Hooray for natural colors and flavors!)
- CBD softgels in regular, curcumin, and melatonin
- CBD energy drink mix: Palm Organix gets the Innovation Badge for this product that uses water-soluble CBD in powder form to better help you absorb the particles in beverages. There’s a little kick of caffeine in here too, so watch out!
- CBD pet treats
- CBD oil for pets
- CBD topicals: Palm Organix offers five CBD topicals that include lotions, a face mask, a gel roll-on, and CBD salve. As far as clean ingredients go, the salve is an all-natural winner with organic ingredients. Our next fave is the CBD camphor lotion. The rest contain at least one synthetic, but nothing serious like parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde.
Palm Organix products are made 100% in the USA, where they also offer free shipping. We find them to be overall genuine and thorough.
Bottom Line – Palm Organix has a quality line of tested CBD products that they make sure to test, make affordable, and to provide any support needed for their use.
Badges For Palm Organix
Palm Organix uses supercritical CO2 extraction to process their CBD oil made from domestic hemp (Colorado and Oregon).
Palm Organix uses water-soluble CBD particles in their energy drink product.
Palm Organix is on a mission to listen, educate, assist, and support every customer on their CBD journey.
Palm Organix provides up-to-date tests for potency and contaminants conducted by third-party labs.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020