Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /srv/users/cor-prod/apps/cor-prod/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-pro/includes/functions.php on line 452
Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /srv/users/cor-prod/apps/cor-prod/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-pro/includes/functions.php on line 452
Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /srv/users/cor-prod/apps/cor-prod/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-pro/includes/functions.php on line 457
PharmaHemp Review: 60-Second Summary
While U.S.-based customers need not apply, PharmaHemp remains an enticing option for our friends across the Atlantic. While the lack of contaminants test results on their Certificates of Analysis is something needing immediate attention, we can’t ignore the passion PharmaHemp demonstrates for CBD hemp cultivation and CBD product formulation. Hand-selected seeds and flowers grown in the subalpine regions of Croatia and Slovenia give us great hope that PharmaHemp has some truly wonderful products.
** Review Updated 3/11/2019
PharmaHemp Brand Review
Slovenia-based and family-owned PharmaHemp boasts several remarkable attributes, and they’re an older player in the space, bringing CBD oil to the world since 2011. They claim to source specific seeds for their cannabinoid ratios/percentages, and plant said seeds in fertile soil on revived hemp farms in both Croatia and Slovenia. PharmaHemp claims to only harvest their hemp using traditional methods, on specially selected days, where the entire process is done by hand; this allows them to be incredibly discerning with the quality of their source material.
Products are priced in Euros (sorry, no U.S. customers as of yet) and feature an extensive lineup of both conventional and uncommon CBD options, including:
- CBD oil drops
- CBD paste
- CBD lip balm
- Pure CBD full spectrum extract
- CBD crystals and crumble
- CBD e-liquids in 10 flavors
- CBD terpene oil made from hemp flowers
- CBD Elixir mouthwash and toothpaste (not all-natural ingredients)
- CBD tea
- CBG crystals (awesome and uncommon)
- Dr. Kent CBD Topicals – We approve of the ingredients in the CBD sports cream and the glucosamine cream. However, the CBD cream for tired legs contains triethanolamine, a chemical emulsifier both unnecessary and unnatural.
PharmaHemp offers CoAs for each SKU, but unfortunately, they do not test for contaminants like pesticides, mold, and heavy metals. We therefore cannot award the Safety Badge at this time.
Bottom Line – PharmaHemp offers high-quality CBD products produced from top-notch European industrial hemp, grown organically of course. They use the flowers, leaves, and stems of the cannabis plant in their CBD line and offer cool options like CBG crystals and terpene oil. Conducting tests for contaminants and subsequently posting them online is a great next step for this promising company.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For PharmaHemp
PharmaHemp sources locally grown and organic European hemp from the subalpine regions of Slovenia and Croatia.
PharmaHemp strives to bring the purest CBD rich products onto the health market.
PharmaHemp has implemented supercritical CO2 extraction since the early days of CBD production and remains a leader in the European market.
- OLEO Review - May 29, 2019
- Alpha CBD Review - May 28, 2019
- Vape N Terps Review - May 28, 2019
- Livity Foods Review - May 28, 2019
- Beeza Review - May 28, 2019
- Relive Everyday Review - May 28, 2019
- PhytoLogica™ Review - May 28, 2019
- Yuyo Botanics Review - May 28, 2019
- Genco Pura Review - May 28, 2019
- CBD For The People Review - May 28, 2019