- Plant People Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Plant People Brand with five stars because it qualifies for the Safety, Quality, Mission, Innovation & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Plant People: 60-Second Summary
You can almost feel the breeze with Plant People — that’s because they’re a total breath of fresh air! Sure, they’ve got impressive nods in high-profile media outlets like the New York Times and Vogue, but it’s their dedication to organic, full-spectrum CBD and highly potent herbal combinations that have us singing their praises.
Plant People Brand Review
Plant People was founded by two buddies who each suffered traumatic spinal injuries that of course, led to a lengthy list of prescription medications. Fed up and freaked out, the friends turned to plant-based recovery instead for their healing, harnessing the natural benefits of cannabis and other herbs. Plant People was created to share their knowledge and experience with the world, offering awesome, full-spectrum CBD supplements and empowering people to make more natural choices to improve their health.
In addition to their on-point ethos and motivations, Plant People is consummately eco-conscious, using recycled materials for shipping and no plastic or dyes in the product line. And they take their passion for the planet to another level by donating a portion of every sale to nonprofit American Forest, a really cool organization that creates and protects healthy forests.
The verdict is in — Plant People really ARE plant people! That authenticity is not exactly easy to come by in the CBD space, so we’re definitely happy this brand is around.
The Plant People CBD products are in a word, superb. Organic and powerful, not-so-common ingredients prove to us that these guys know what they’re doing and have a big passion for natural wellness. Check it out:
- CBD oil drops- These get an A+ from us for organic carrier oils and full-spectrum CBD at the base of each formula: Relief, Sleep, and Mind+Body. We appreciate the inclusion of black pepper oil in the Relief formula — we’ve never seen a CBD vendor use this before. Relief also includes turmeric, and the black pepper oil binds with the turmeric’s curcumin for better absorption.
- CBD plant balm- Just five all-natural ingredients!
- CBD capsules- Plant People’s CBD capsules are the reason we’ve awarded them the Innovation Badge. Each formula — Stay Sharp and Be Calm — has off-the-beaten-path ingredients that are wellness powerhouses, like albizia bark, Schisandra berry, and Celastrus seed extract. And judging from the extensive documentation that supports the natural benefits of each one (especially Celastrus seed), we can’t wait to get our hands on these CBD capsules!
The only area where Plant People falls behind is the Safety Badge since you have to request independent lab results if you want to see them before you buy. We encourage the brand to post their current tests online for the perfect score they probably deserve.
Bottom Line – Plant People nails it with impeccable, well-researched ingredients and full-spectrum cannabidiol in their awesome CBD product lineup. We’re big fans!
Badges For Plant People
Plant People uses industrial hemp grown organically in Colorado and employs a clean extraction method.
Plant People conducts multiple in-house tests on every batch of product and monthly third-party tests for potency, contaminants, and residual solvents.
Plant People has a clear mission to improve people’s lives by providing full-spectrum, affordable hemp supplements that are proven effective.
Plant People donates sales proceeds to multiple charities, and their Fort Collins Store sells items that directly support struggling communities around the globe.
Plant People employs water-soluble, nano-emulsion technology to render compound particles smaller, increasing their absorbent effect.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020