Depending on which format of product you purchase will drastically change how much you pay and how much or how little CBD you get. Cannavest and Hemp Meds are known to have the same source of CBD oil, so it is safe to say that the Plus CBD Oil line is very similar quality and price to anything that Hemp Meds sells; Cibdex, Cibaderm, and RSHO.
Want to save money on products like these? Become a member now and get a 30% off deal you can buy today! Signup Free Now And Save.
Badges For Plus CBD Oil
Potential Risks of Choosing PlusCBD Products
- Self Righteous Standards – Cannavest claims that, “the PlusCBD emblem is the first universal standard for CBD quality control and quality assurance.” And yet they have little to no transparency on their process aside from the usual story; grown without pesticides, lab tested, non-synthetic, etc.
- Very Little Information – The Plus CBD Oil website does not even have an “about us” page, so it is hard to determine anything beyond what products they sell.
- Blind Faith Safety – Yet another big brand saying they “stringently lab test” for safety yet they are not transparent with updated lab testing linked to batch numbers.
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Plus CBD Oil Reviews
- Delta Botanicals Review - May 25, 2017
- Blue Moon Hemp Review - May 24, 2017
- American Shaman Review - May 23, 2017
- Pure CBD Vapors Review - May 16, 2017
- Mary’s Medicinals Review - May 10, 2017
- Hempower Review - May 9, 2017
- Phivida Review - May 8, 2017
- Receptra Review - May 4, 2017
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016