- Prima Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Prima brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Innovation, Mission & Charity Badges.
User Review( vote)
Prima Review: 60-Second Summary
Prima believes as we do — it’s time to take a stand against the unnatural amount of stressors and toxins in modern life! If you’re looking for a great CBD antidote by way of skincare, Prima is one of the best of the best. Their Night Magic CBD face oil was featured in Goop and awarded by Elle, but we happen to be crazy about their highly potent CBD capsules. With no scary ingredients and an innovative eye for botanical blends, Prima is a keeper.
Prima Brand Review
Prima’s goal is to set the standard for purity, potency, and transparency. They’re also hell-bent on maintaining standards for sustainability down to the last dropper of CBD oil. The company was founded by a group of passionate wellness advocates who believe both in the awesome power of CBD and in giving back more to the world than you take.
What’s there to love about Prima? It’s hard to touch on everything good they are doing, but we’ll try:
- Consistency – Prima’s CBD comes from proprietary hemp genetics. This means that instead of a blend of multiple varieties, you get the same genetics each time and therefore can expect similar results.
- Sourcing – Prima gets their single-origin hemp from a family farm in Oregon. Not only do they practice regenerative agriculture, the farm actually uses zero-waste cultivation techniques. A+!
- Vegan – Prima uses ZERO animal products or byproducts in their entire line.
- Clean processing – Prima utilizes supercritical CO2 extraction to procure their CBD oil. All their products are crafted and packaged in California.
- Giving back – We noticed that Prima happily donated a ton of CBD oil products to healthcare workers during a time of crisis. We’re always happy to award CBD vendors giving back either with profits or products, and it’s great to see organizations spreading the CBD love to the people who need it most.
- Sustainability – We give a few CBD vendors props for sustainability, but Prima takes things to another level. In addition to their sustainable hemp sourcing and processing methods, everything in the Prima line is 100% recyclable, with the exception of the dropper in the Night Magic oil. All their boxes, tubes, and cartons can be recycled!
Prima believes that we all deserve better; to be stronger, calmer, more energized, and rested. They’ve created a comprehensive CBD catalog that caters mostly to CBD skincare and incorporates amazingly clean and effective botanicals.
Look for broad-spectrum CBD serums and rubs, a luxurious body butter, and a relaxing bath gem. Their most celebrated product is the Night Magic CBD face oil featuring mostly organic ingredients and innovative, clean choices like kukui oil.
We also want to point out their innovative ingredient selection in the Afterglow CBD face cream. An ayurvedic blend of turmeric and gooseberry extract together with CBD and vegan collagen make this potion an easy checkmark for the Innovation Badge.
Lastly, we want to highlight Prima’s other-worldly vegan CBD capsules. They may not have all the bells and whistles, but these little pills pack a serious punch! According to independent lab results, these bad boys are stacked with multiple cannabinoids, including CBL (a rare appearance). Plus, Prima’s CBD capsules have an extremely rich terpene profile. They are true winners!
Prima almost gets a perfect score from us because they are very, very close to the Safety Badge. All we need to see is a comprehensive contaminants panel run on their broad spectrum cannabidiol to get five-badge status.
Bottom Line – Prima has one of the cleanest CBD skincare lines in the business, and the potency profile on their CBD capsules is out of this world!
Badges For Prima
Prima sources their hemp from a sustainable family farm in Oregon and uses supercritical CO2 extraction.
Prima makes use of innovative, all-natural ingredients and blends like kukui oil, vegan collagen, and more.
Prima is on a mission to uplift science and nature to cultivate collective wellbeing.
Prima is known to donate their CBD products to people in need during crisis situations.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020