- Proleve Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Proleve Brand with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Proleve: 60-Second Summary
We like a couple of things about Proleve, a small CBD company out of sunny Tampa, Florida. What do we like most? That definitely has to be their robust CBD oil in the full spectrum tincture — a real winner! We also appreciate that the brand offers a military/veterans discount and both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum (0% THC) options. However, we are once again irked at ‘organic’, ‘vegan’, and even ‘no THC’ claims that don’t check out.
Proleve Brand Review
Proleve hails from the Sunshine State with a mission to offer the highest grade, organic CBD products available. We know next to nothing about who is behind the company, but we’re happy that Proleve discloses their sourcing and processing. The brand earns the Quality Badge for non-GMO, Colorado hemp and clean CO2 extraction. All Proleve CBD products are made in the USA, and the brand prides themselves on excellent customer service.
As far as variety, the Proleve CBD catalog is pretty solid with the usual favorites. There are about eight product categories that cater to most CBD consumers, and we appreciate that Proleve offers both full-spectrum and 0% THC options.
What we don’t appreciate is that Proleve calls their CBD line ‘all-natural’, ‘100% organic + vegan’, and ‘no THC’.
It’s shockingly none of those things.
See what we mean when we describe certain products in the lineup. Check out everything Proleve has to offer:
- CBD bath bombs – These have artificial colors, which normally isn’t a big deal. But we’re annoyed because of the brand’s inaccurate claim.
- CBD capsules (available in full-spectrum or isolate)
- CBD gummies – Despite Proleve’s vegan claim on Instagram, these isolate gummies contain gelatin, a substance made from animal products.
- CBD isolate
- CBD tinctures – There are limited tests available for Proleve’s CBD products, but we must say we like what we see on the potency tests for the full spectrum tinctures. Independent lab results reveal multiple cannabinoids like CBN, CBNa, and more. You can also get these in a 0% THC, broad-spectrum option.
- CBD tinctures for pets
- CBD topicals – Again, the all-natural and 100% organic claims get blown away with Proleve’s CBD balm and lotion. Synthetics like Cyclomethicone, phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, and more are among the ingredients.
- CBD vape products – Proleve sells a CCELL vape pen battery, CBD vape juice, and CBD vape cartridges. The vape juice contains propylene glycol — again, not natural and certainly not organic! — but we like the cartridges that have all-natural ingredients.
You’ll find the last (and perhaps most concerning) misleading claim on Proleve’s Instagram page that says ‘no THC’. Umm… you can clearly see the presence of delta-9 THC on the brand’s full-spectrum tincture’s potency test. Granted, it’s within the federal legal limit, but it’s certainly not THC free.
Proleve doesn’t offer enough third-party tests to qualify for the Safety Badge, and honestly, there are just too many inaccurate statements to make us feel comfortable.
Bottom Line – Proleve offers full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate CBD products, but they make a few inaccurate claims that make us uneasy.
Badges For Proleve
Proleve is committed to offering the highest grade, organic CBD products available.
Proleve sources Colorado hemp and uses CO2 extraction to procure their CBD oil.
Proleve offers a 10% discount for military personnel and veterans.
- Enerhealth Botanicals Review - March 29, 2020
- SabaiDee Review - March 29, 2020
- Hugs Review - March 29, 2020
- Soothe CBD Review - March 29, 2020
- fourfivecbd Review - March 25, 2020
- Proleve Review - March 25, 2020
- Spruce Review - March 25, 2020
- Zatural Review - March 16, 2020
- Emergency Immunity Buyers Guide - March 12, 2020
- Caliper CBD Review - March 3, 2020