Pure Kind Botanicals: 60-Second Summary
When it comes to sustainable technology and making use of everything the amazing hemp plant has to offer, Pure Kind Botanicals is second to none. The consumer product outfit of two major biotech companies, they’re offering top-of-the-line CBD oils produced through their own proprietary extraction method. And organic sourcing is a non-negotiable for this industry leader in biotech. They fall short of a perfect score according to our methodology, but Pure Kind Botanicals is definitely a top dog to watch.
Pure Kind Botanicals Brand Review
Pure Kind Botanicals is an extension of two major technology companies: PureVision and PureHemp. The former is responsible for game-changing technology in the biorefining field, making it both economical and sustainable to break down biomass into usable material with their innovative machinery and processes. PureHemp harnesses this tech and focuses it on hemp by breaking down all part of the plant not just for CBD oil in the Pure Kind line, but for paper, beer, and a myriad of other commercial uses. Their patented technology is making a real difference by way of sustainability and natural alternatives for medicine and plastic. One word: WOW.
If those technological credentials aren’t enough, they even created their own CBD oil extraction method. After two years of testing and rejecting the traditional methods used by CBD vendors, they weren’t satisfied and came up with their own, aptly called the Pure Kind Method. The company claims this proprietary, exceedingly gentle ethanol extraction is what makes their products the best. The integrity of all compounds is maintained which translates to better user experience.
The Pure Kind product lineup is limited to just five categories. But what they lack in variety, they make up for in quality with only organic or organically grown ingredients in the mix. You’ll find absolutely nothing even remotely artificial or synthetic here:
- CBD Oil – Their CBD Oil named Wellness Nectar was rated #1 by Allure Magazine for best CBD supplements for anxiety. Full spectrum Cannabidiol and non-GMO MCT oil are the only ingredients in these powerful tinctures.
- CBD Capsules (Full Spectrum)
- Full Spectrum CBD Topicals
- CBD Menstrual Relief Tinctures
- CBD Isolate Crystalline Powder
Unfortunately, we can’t grant Pure Kind the Safety Badge at this time, since their CoAs are not only out of date, but contain no results for contaminants testing. Hopefully, they’ll get on top of this soon.
Bottom Line – Pure Kind Botanicals has an impressive technological background. Their CBD products are top of the line, and they earn major points with us for their innovative and sustainable contributions to the hemp industry and the world.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Pure Kind Botanicals
Pure Kind Botanicals uses organically grown hemp and exclusively incorporates ingredients that are either certified organic or grown under organic practices.
Pure Kind Botanicals is committed to the best practices and the highest quality CBD products for their customers and the planet.
Pure Kind Botanicals has their own proprietary extraction method and utilizes their patented technologies to refine hemp biomass for CBD oil and many other products.
- Eqova Life Sciences Review - May 22, 2019
- Essentially Hemp Review - May 22, 2019
- Extract Labs™ Review - May 22, 2019
- Life Bloom Organics Review - May 22, 2019
- CloverStrip CBD Review - May 22, 2019
- Willie's Remedy Review - May 22, 2019
- Johnny Apple CBD Review - May 22, 2019
- Casa Luna Chocolate Review - May 22, 2019
- Hammer Nutrition Review - May 22, 2019
- Hemp Victory Garden Review - May 22, 2019