- Pure Relief Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Pure Relief Brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Innovation & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Pure Relief: 60-Second Summary
Pure Relief is one of those rare CBD vendors that may not have an uber-compelling backstory or sophisticated branding, but lets their CBD oil speak for itself. Independent test results prove that the CBD oil used in Pure Relief’s products is not only potent; it boasts a robust, full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes that we don’t see every day. The line is 100% all-natural, and just one more contaminants test will put this trustworthy brand at five badges.
** Review Updated 10/16/2019
Pure Relief Brand Review
Pure Relief hails from Miami, and though we don’t know much about the founders or team, one look at the brand’s lab results has us majorly intrigued! Pure Relief diligently posts independent potency tests for every single one of their SKUs. These unequivocally show that they use a truly full-spectrum CBD oil throughout their line (except for the CBD gummies), even in the CBD topical!
This is certainly not the norm, as most brands usually put CBD isolate in their topicals and vape products. Pure Relief’s CBD oil contains a wonderful variety of cannabinoids, including CBD, CBDa, CBDv, CBG, CBC, CBN, and CBGa. WOW! That level of quality is enough to make anyone who knows quality cannabidiol ready to purchase.
On top of that, Pure Relief’s CBD catalog is totally all-natural (another rarity). We honestly love each of these options that shine because of their simplicity and quality:
- CBD vape pens- Really nice terpene profiles for these. Plus, there’s no PG and delicious, all-natural flavoring… yes, please!
- CBD oil tinctures- The CBD tinctures come in both full strength and extra strength varieties, and we really appreciate the way Pure Relief breaks each dosage down by milliliter, so customers are better informed about the concentration.
- CBD oil for pets
- CBD flower + rolls
- CBD gummies- Don’t get turned off by the high price tag on the CBD gummies. Each gummy contains a whopping 30mg of CBD isolate, and there’s 30 per bag. Depending on your daily intake, you could be getting a month’s supply for $50. That’s a bargain!
- CBD cream
- Palmwoods® CBD rolls- Stop the press. These CBD rolls are next level! So much so, we even awarded Pure Relief the Innovation Badge for them. Palmwoods® CBD rolls start with high-grade CBD flower that’s then rolled into palm leaves, dipped in wax, and rolled in kief. We don’t know of anyone else in the biz doing this, and we think it’s a uniquely awesome product.
We really like that Pure Relief is no-nonsense and overtly educational with their message. Honestly, we think they should really plug their ‘full spectrum’ thing more, especially since so many other ‘full spectrum’ products in the CBD market don’t come close to this level of quality.
The brand gets the Quality Badge easily for CO2 extraction and organically grown hemp. They also offer discount programs for military, vets, the disabled, and low-income individuals. In fact, Pure Relief emphatically states that no one will ever be turned away for an inability to pay, earning them the Charity Badge as well.
Pure Relief misses the Safety Badge by just one test! They are really on top of their testing protocols with results for potency, heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and even terpenes readily available. The contaminants test for microbiological impurities is the only thing missing, and we only need one for their batch CBD oil.
Bottom Line – Pure Relief has a truly high-quality CBD oil that goes into all their all-natural products. We’re confident this is a brand you can trust.
Badges For Pure Relief
Pure Relief uses clean CO2 extraction, and their CBD oil is free of heavy metals, pesticides, and residual solvents.
Pure Relief empowers their customers through education, service, and providing wellness products with high-quality CBD oil.
Pure Relief offers multiple discount programs and will never turn someone away for an inability to pay.
Pure Relief offers CBD flower that’s rolled into palm leaves, dipped in wax, and rolled in kief. A true original!
- Just Juice USA Review - January 15, 2020
- The Trusted Lab Review - January 8, 2020
- Natures Tru Review - January 8, 2020
- Envy CBD Review - December 25, 2019
- Enveed Review - December 25, 2019
- Pura Cura Review - December 25, 2019
- Canvas 1839 Review - December 25, 2019
- Good Hemp Review - December 25, 2019
- Provacan Review - December 25, 2019
- Straight Hemp Review - December 13, 2019