This must mean that when an order is placed they make it fresh for the consumer… this seems unlikely and time consuming. This oil appears to be a white label product as the brand is literally printed on the product labels. If this is true it would be safe to say that Pure Science Lab is not even creating their products, someone else is on their behalf.
Badges For Pure Science Lab
Quality Verified – Pure Science Lab achieves the quality badge because they use full spectrum Co2 extracted CBD oil in their products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Pure Science Lab Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Although Pure Science Lab claims to care about testing at all levels, they do not provide any proof of the contents of their product. For a business with ‘Lab’ in their name, this seems fishy.
- Transparency Troubles – Pure Science Lab has very little information about their business online making it difficult to trust them as the business they claim to be.
- Probably Not Their Oil – Although Pure Science Lab leads you to believe that they grow and produce their own CBD in small batches it is safe to assume they are white labeling someone else’s CBD oil.
Check Out All Pure Science Lab CBD Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015