Like most of the health conscious CBD companies PyoorCBD products are herbicide, pesticide, and nut free. While boasting Vegetarian and Kosher they also claim to be THC free, which is misleading. If they are infact using a CBD rich hemp oil, there will be traces of THC, just like every other CBD product using hemp oil. With that said the trace amount of THC would not be enough to matter.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For PyoorCBD
Quality Verified – PyoorCBD uses high quality Co2 extracted CBD hemp oil in all their products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Pyoor CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Like most PyoorCBD makes the claim of lab testing everything and yet they do not provide this information or link it to batch numbers. Making it impossible to know if the product you’d be taking are safe or not.
- Information Is Lacking – PyoorCBD’s website only consists of a few pages and even fewer words. On the surface, without more information and transparency, it is difficult to trust this company.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All PyoorCBD Reviews
- Fairwinds CBD Review - August 7, 2017
- Hempland USA Review - August 6, 2017
- Prime My Body Review - August 2, 2017
- Treatibles Review - August 1, 2017
- Pure Ratios Review - July 31, 2017
- Isodiol Review - July 26, 2017
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017