Like most of the health conscious CBD companies PyoorCBD products are herbicide, pesticide, and nut free. While boasting Vegetarian and Kosher they also claim to be THC free, which is misleading. If they are infact using a CBD rich hemp oil, there will be traces of THC, just like every other CBD product using hemp oil. With that said the trace amount of THC would not be enough to matter.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For PyoorCBD
Quality Verified – PyoorCBD uses high quality Co2 extracted CBD hemp oil in all their products.
Potential Risks of Choosing Pyoor CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Like most PyoorCBD makes the claim of lab testing everything and yet they do not provide this information or link it to batch numbers. Making it impossible to know if the product you’d be taking are safe or not.
- Information Is Lacking – PyoorCBD’s website only consists of a few pages and even fewer words. On the surface, without more information and transparency, it is difficult to trust this company.
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018
- LifetechBotanics Review - July 23, 2018
- CBD Drip Review - July 22, 2018
- Cannabidiol Life Review - July 12, 2018
- CBD BioCare Review - July 11, 2018
- CBD Living Water Review - July 9, 2018
- Happy Buddha Review - July 5, 2018
- Wildflower Review - July 3, 2018