- Reef CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Reef CBD brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Innovation, Mission & Charity Badges.
User Review( vote)
Reef CBD: 60-Second Summary
Surfers, meet the CBD brand just for you! Reef CBD is a relatively solid CBD purveyor with tasty cannabidiol offerings that speak to the SoCal lifestyle. If you’re looking for delicious CBD tinctures and gummies, you’ve come to the right place. Reef CBD sources organically- grown Colorado hemp in a quality, reasonably priced line of goodies. Check out the righteous catalog from this original brand who earns an almost-perfect score.
Reef CBD Brand Review
Reef CBD is the quintessential cannabidiol brand for the active Southern California lifestyle, though the founders insist their products are great for any lifestyle out there. The company was started by three friends from Huntington Beach, and the Cali-surfer vibe is obvious in the beautiful pics of shredders, palms, and sunsets throughout the branding material.
Reef CBD gets the Quality Badge because of their organically grown Colorado hemp and CO2 extraction method. According to their third-party COAs, it appears the brand uses either CBD isolate or broad-spectrum cannabidiol in all their products, since we only noted cannabinoids CBD and CBDV in the results. And it looks like 0% THC across the board, though Reef CBD doesn’t make this claim.
Speaking of claims, we want to point out that Reef CBD used to make some uncool (unverified) claims on their website — and they took those claims down. We want to give props here for integrity and transparency. We always appreciate it when we see a CBD brand make positive changes like this.
Now for the CBD catalog. Reef CBD brings it with enticing flavors, sure to please any cannabidiol enthusiast. Check it out:
- CBD oil tinctures – This is our favorite product in the lineup. 0% THC cannabidiol is suspended in a blend of MCT oil and hemp seed oil (points for absorption and nutrition) along with flavored essential oils and Stevia. All-natural, so it’s all good.
- CBD edibles – Say hello to all-natural CBD gummies in four delicious flavors that put Sour Patch Kids to shame.
- CBD gelcaps – Reef CBD’s gelcaps contain water-soluble, nano CBD, meaning the particles are smaller and more easily absorbed by the body. They get the Innovation Badge for incorporating nanotechnology here.
- CBD topicals – Our favorite topical by Reef CBD is without a doubt their all-natural Relief Salve. Most of the ingredients are organic like olive oil and menthol, and the cardamom essential oil gives this balm a unique and clean aroma unlike any other. They offer another all-natural salve plus both a warming and cooling gel. However, we cannot verify the ingredients on the last two options. We’d love to see these, especially since CBD gels are known for a lot of synthetics. Hopefully, Reef CBD keeps it natural.
Reef CBD also sells CBD beauty products by Cannatera as well as CBD oil tinctures and pet products by AndHemp in addition to their own line.
Reef CBD shows charitable love with a military discount for active duty, veterans, and immediate family members. But they come up short on the Safety Badge. The brand currently has cannabinoid profiles for most of their SKUs, but they’re missing contaminants results for pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, and microbiological impurities.
Bottom Line – Reef CBD provides a fun line of natural CBD products that appeals to a wide group of cannabidiol enthusiasts without stretching themselves too thin.
Badges For Reef CBD
Reef CBD uses organically grown Colorado hemp in their CBD products and a CO2 extraction process.
Reef CBD offers nano-sized, water-soluble cannabidiol in their gelcaps.
Reef CBD aims to improve the quality of life with their CBD supplements for any lifestyle.
Reef CBD provides a military discount for active duty, veterans, and their dependents.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020