- Revival CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Revival CBD Brand with one star because it qualifies for the Mission Badge.
User Review( votes)
Revival CBD: 60-Second Summary
The Revival CBD team is made up of a group of enthusiastic dreamers and creators passionate about all things CBD. Their line exclusively contains isolate and includes a little something for everyone, even furry friends. But for all the positive messaging emanating from their website, we’re a bit concerned with Revival CBD, mainly because we are unsure of the geographic source of their hemp and cannot view lab results for each SKU. Plus, they may be utilizing an unsavory extraction method.
Revival CBD Brand Review
Revival CBD has a diverse team that includes musicians, artists, and staunch hemp advocates. They proudly consider themselves “a little family helping every family,” and it seems their company culture is a highly positive one. They strictly offer CBD isolate, so those in search of any full spectrum options will have to look elsewhere.
The company is vague about the source of their hemp and their extraction method. They claim their industrial hemp is eco-certified and of the utmost quality but make no mention of the geographic source of the hemp itself. We’ve stated many times in reviews that this information is crucial to awarding the Quality Badge. Hemp grown in Colorado isn’t the same as hemp grown in China, and consumers have a right to know where their CBD comes from. At the end of the day, it starts and ends with the hemp plant.
As far as extraction goes, Revival CBD says they use a “proprietary hydrocarbon process”. They’ll need to talk more about this to be eligible for the Quality Badge, especially since hydrocarbon extraction usually refers to the use of propane or butane as a solvent. In this method, these noxious liquids are passed through the solution which is then heated to evaporate them; what’s left is cannabidiol. We frown upon the use of butane or propane as solvents to extract CBD oil and hope that this was a misprint or there’s information missing.
Revival CBD’s isolate product line has a satisfactory level of options for the CBD consumer. Their website isn’t exactly user friendly, but we were able to sort through the offerings which include:
- Revival Gold – CBD oil tinctures in MCT oil with concentrations of 150mg, 300mg, and 500mg.
- Revival Active – Tinctures in concentrations of 1000mg, 1500mg, and 2000mg.
- Revival Paws – CBD oil tinctures for furry companions.
- CBD e-liquids – Flavorless and clear with VG/PG and concentrations from 150mg to 1000mg.
- CBD Gummy Worms – These contain artificial colors and flavors!
- CBD Isolate Powder
- CBD Shatter
- Revival Mend – A CBD stress salve with 200mg of isolate per jar and surprisingly all-natural ingredients like sweet basil oil and ginger root oil. This is our favorite product in the lineup by far.
CBD Revival also sells products from third-party vendors like Jam Monster and Primal Learn. We checked, and these are loaded with artificial ingredients. Though that doesn’t necessarily bear weight with our rating system for Revival CBD, it’s not a good look for a high-quality CBD vendor.
The brand also falls short by way of independent lab testing. Currently, they only have a CoA posted for their isolate, not each SKU. The consumer needs to see a current cannabinoid profile for each product because it discloses what they’re actually getting — CBD amounts, THC amounts, these are all important factors. We urge the company to run tests by their partner, EVIO Labs, for every product they sell in order to earn the Safety Badge.
Bottom Line – Revival CBD may have a proud team of creators and thinkers, but they would be wise to put their talents to good use by elevating their quality and safety game.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Revival CBD
Revival CBD strives to a create clean, safe, and reliable CBD products for their family and yours.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- cbdMD Review - October 4, 2019
- Be Trū Wellness™ Review - October 4, 2019
- CBDMEDIC™ Review - October 3, 2019
- Pure Relief Review - October 1, 2019
- Simple Hemp Botanicals Review - October 1, 2019
- Greenlife Organics Review - October 1, 2019
- GoGreen Hemp Review - September 26, 2019
- CBD 2.0 Review - September 24, 2019
- AdvoCANNA Review - September 18, 2019
- Summit CBD Review - September 18, 2019