- Secret Nature CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Secret Nature CBD Brand with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Secret Nature CBD: 60-Second Summary
Secret Nature offers consumers a way to go ‘beyond the high’ by offering smokable, vapable, and edible full spectrum CBD. Blaze their premium hemp flowers by purchasing them on their own and in pre-rolled joints, or bask in the glory of their CBD tincture with a proprietary formula we consider A+. This brand doesn’t have a lot of the strategic branding or optimized content of the bigger names, but they practice sustainability and offer an all-natural and sleek product line. Although they have the makings of an elite CBD vendor, they need to streamline their testing protocols (which the company claims to be in the process of doing).
Secret Nature CBD Brand Review
Secret Nature CBD was founded by a group of hemp connoisseurs and holistic practitioners in 2017 with combined experience in the cannabis industry in California, Oregon, and Colorado. They have a deep passion for growing and extracting, and take time with their processes. The company utilizes sustainable farming practices à la no-till farming for their plants that are grown outdoors and efficient greenhouses. No pesticides are used, and their indoor/outdoor combo enables a yearlong harvest of their hemp grown in Oregon and Colorado. They claim to test for potency, terpene profiles, residual solvents, and microbials, with heavy metals purportedly coming soon.
Currently, Secret Nature states that CoAs are available upon request and that they are in the process of putting these results on individual product labels. They actually have some tests available for view online, including those for cannabinoid profiles and heavy metals for both their CBD oil tinctures and their CBD vape cartridges. Once they get tests streamlined for each SKU, we can revisit the Safety Badge.
Secret Nature takes great care manufacturing their products, trimming buds by hand, hand-rolling their CBD joints, and employing clean CO2 extraction. The product line has impeccable, all-natural ingredients and includes:
- CBD hemp flower – Seven strains of premium hemp flower are available in indica, sativa, and hybrid blends. They come in hermetically sealed tins and start from $24 to $45 for 3.6 grams.
- Full spectrum CBD tinctures – This formula is a proprietary creation of Nuleaf Naturals (an outstanding and high-rated vendor with us), and we are over the moon for the ingredients. In addition to full spectrum CBD oil, these powerful drops include organic hempseed oil, organic terpenes, organic essential oils, and organic black seed oil. Black seed oil, or cumin seed oil, is considered a powerhouse superfood with a litany of health benefits. It’s expensive stuff, and we think it’s great that Secret Nature spends the extra coin for this healthy oil.
- CBD flower pre-rolls (joints)
- CBD vape cartridges – No crazy artificial flavors here! Say hello to simple with CBD distillate and terpenes, nothing else.
- Vape hardware
Secret Nature CBD also sells terpene-infused blunt wraps and pre-rolled CBD joint cones manufactured by the Lift Tickets, and coming soon in their own lineup are CBD hemp seeds and clones and a disposable vape pen.
It looks like Secret Nature CBD will qualify for the Safety Badge as soon as they get their protocols together and new labels in place. If they can engage in some charitable giving as well, we’ll be looking at a five-badge vendor.
Bottom Line – We like the obvious passion for hemp cultivation and clean processing displayed by Secret Nature CBD. Their products have immaculate ingredients and their sustainable practices are admirable.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Secret Nature CBD
Secret Nature CBD sources organically grown hemp from Colorado and Oregon that is then CO2-extracted to procure their products.
Secret Nature CBD aims to provide the most unique and high-quality CBD products in the world.
Secret Nature CBD incorporates black seed oil, a powerful and uncommon ingredient in the industry, in their CBD oil tinctures.
- CBDO™ Review - September 5, 2019
- Bare Roots Nutrition Review - September 5, 2019
- EMPE USA Review - September 5, 2019
- Tokn' Review - September 5, 2019
- Heady Harvest Review - September 5, 2019
- The Good Patch Review - September 5, 2019
- Healing Resources Review - September 5, 2019
- Secret Nature CBD Review - September 5, 2019
- EndoCoast eview - September 5, 2019
- Ocanna CBD Review - September 5, 2019