- Serene Cannabis Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Serene Cannabis brand with five stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Innovation, Safety & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Serene Cannabis: 60-Second Summary
Serene Cannabis invites you to find your serene space — with their amazing CBD oil products, of course. There are two great things about this brand, the first being that their mission is solid and gives them a ton of credibility (founder Erica Valker contracted Lyme Disease and subsequently took a nearly decade-long journey of exploring CBD). And next, Serene Cannabis has a few products you honestly can’t get anywhere else. Now that’s something that always catches our eye!
Serene Cannabis Brand Review
The Serene Cannabis story begins in a not-so-serene place — founder Erica Valker’s bed. She was more or less confined to that bed for years after getting diagnosed with Lyme Disease in 2011. The condition basically disabled her, and the mountain of prescription drugs she was prescribed only seemed to make her symptoms worse. Valker thus embarked on an important journey with CBD and THC, finding an excellent producer and tweaking her formulas until she got dosing just right. Once that happened, she said goodbye to all the prescription stuff. For good!
Valker admits that her years of struggling have molded her into a sort of CBD oil expert. Because she trusted her CBD producer so much, she came to them to source the cannabidiol for the Serene Cannabis line. It’s made from west-coast hemp and extracted in their closed-loop production process via supercritical CO2. The cannabidiol then undergoes distillation, an extra refinement process known to result in a more potent extract. Major quality points here.
All the ingredients in Serene Cannabis are 100% natural, and every single product is made in the USA. Their tinctures are broad-spectrum, but they use CBD isolate in their phenomenal CBD topicals. This line is highly intentional, and we can truly tell these formulations come from a genuine place of knowledge, experience, and an obsession with quality. Check it out:
- CBD oil tinctures
- CBD pain cream with arnica
- CBD + Rose Balancing Face Serum: Now, here is a CBD skincare winner! Luxurious oils you don’t see every day like jasmine sambac and rose otto imported from Bulgaria combine with other organic ingredients in this high-end delight. A+.
- CBD dead sea bath salts
- Inflame-Away CBG tincture: Again, here’s a product the likes of which we’ve never seen before. It contains high-grade CBG extract mixed with turmeric, green mandarin, terpenes, and black pepper. If you’re unaware, CBG is pretty much the next CBD, a cannabinoid with promising science for many wellness issues. And we’re almost positive this intoxicating combo of pine and citrus will blow your mind.
- CBD for pets: It’s not every day we see a CBD product for pets that turns our heads. But our ears perked up when we heard about the ingredients in the Serene Cannabis pet tincture: wild Alaskan salmon oil, CBD, MCT oil, and vitamins.
- CBD lip balm
- CBD vape pen
- Dream CBN Sleep Tincture: In another innovative combo, Serene blends CBN with CBD, terpenes, organic MCT oil, B vitamins and lavender for a soothing and sleepy experience. No melatonin required.
If it seems like we can’t stop going on and on about the Serene Cannabis CBD products, it’s because we can’t! The quality is so solid and the formulas are in a word, groundbreaking. The brand gets a perfect score from us.
Bottom Line – Serene Cannabis has everything we want from a high-end, high-quality, and totally unique CBD vendor.
Badges For Serene Cannabis
Serene Cannabis sources their hemp from California and Oregon and uses supercritical CO2 extraction.
Serene Cannabis is on a mission to create high-quality CBD products that help people feel great every day.
Serene Cannabis provides innovative, all-natural CBD products like their CBN sleep tincture unlike anything else on the market.
Serene Cannabis donates a portion of proceeds to the LymeLight Foundation.
Serene Cannabis conducts regular third-party tests on all their SKUs for potency and contaminants.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020