- Soothe CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Soothe CBD with five stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Innovation, Safety & Charity Badges.
User Review( votes)
Soothe CBD: 60-Second Summary
Soothe your mind. Soothe your body! It sounds like a good time. Soothe CBD is out there to help ease your mind and boost your wellness with a simple line that earns a perfect score with our methodology. For one, they nail it on quality and up-to-date testing that exceeds industry standards. We also applaud this conscious brand on their mission to raise mental health awareness.
*Last updated on 3/20/20
Soothe CBD Brand Review
Soothe CBD claims their entire way of doing things is based on quality, philanthropy, and transparency. As far as quality is concerned, the company exclusively uses USA-grown hemp that is then put through a CO2 extraction method.
FYI— When we are considering the Quality Badge, geographic sourcing plays a big factor in our rating system. Companies with USA-grown hemp are usually rated higher in this regard versus vendors who import their hemp (though we have some high scorers who import), and certainly higher than those who do not disclose where and how their hemp is grown at all.
Which brings us to Soothe CBD’s second core value: transparency. We have to give them credit.
They nail the Safety Badge, and that’s the hardest one to get. The brand provides current cannabinoid profiles for all their CBD products as well as comprehensive contaminant results. We do want to note that currently, a heavy metals test online for their broad-spectrum CBD oil shows a 0.15 ppm concentration of arsenic. While we arguably don’t want to see any number in that column, this concentration is far below the EPA’s tolerable levels in the soil. The Safety Badge, in this case, is not in jeopardy.
Soothe CBD’s third driving principle is philanthropy, which they accomplish by regularly donating a portion of proceeds to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). The company also raises awareness for mental health clearly in their copy and branding. The Charity Badge is an easy win!
Let’s discuss Soothe CBD’s premium-albeit-limited catalog of broad-spectrum products:
- CBD gummies – You can get the original option or the new nano option made with water-soluble CBD oil. Both varieties are vegan, all-natural, and have 25mg cannabidiol each.
- CBD drops – Again, these are available in original or nano CBD form. We’ll tell you one thing, Soothe CBD excels with these potent drops, filled with a healthy variety of cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, and CBDV. Hello, entourage effect!
- Nano CBD rub – This topical — along with the other nano options — earns Soothe CBD the Innovation Badge for their use of nanotechnology to shrink CBD particles and make them water-soluble. Water-soluble, nano CBD is considered more absorbable than traditional CBD, and overall, we like this topical. We found just one questionable ingredient (BTMS-50), but since the company doesn’t make any misleading ‘all-natural’ claims, we won’t sweat this one too hard.
- CBD hemp flower – Soothe CBD offers favorite hemp flower varieties from organically grown, USA hemp.
Bottom Line – Soothe CBD doesn’t bring out all the bells and whistles, but they have a very solid, clean line of innovative CBD products that passes our test in every category.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For Soothe CBD
Soothe CBD exclusively sources hemp grown in the USA and uses CO2 extraction to procure their CBD oil.
Soothe CBD strives to make a positive impact on mental wellness.
Soothe CBD utilizes nanotechnology in their water-soluble CBD gummies and drops.
Soothe CBD donates a portion of proceeds to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
Soothe CBD offers current independent lab results for contaminants and potency on their entire CBD catalog.
Top List of the Best CBD Products Ever
Best CBD Products for Pain
Best CBD Products for Anxiety
Best CBD Products for Sleep
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020