The Medics vision is to educate the world on the wonderful and traditional alternative to unhealthy medicines, which most anyone reading this would agree is much needed. The Medics claim that supercritical Co2 extraction is superior to “cheap alcohol extraction techniques”. But the reality is that The Medics competitors, who have been around much longer, have found that for certain conditions alcohol extractions are more effective.
The Medics also claims that their product has no THC, which is just not possible. CBD oil extracted from hemp will always have trace amount of THC, but these amounts are usually not enough to matter for most people. Overall The Medics seem to be a group that genuinely cares about creating quality CBD products to help people in need.
Badges For The Medics
Mission Verified -The Medics is focused on reconnecting people with traditional treatment options without the side effects.
Potential Risks of Choosing The Medics CBD Products
- Safety is Questionable – The Medics do lab testing but they do not publish these findings, which makes it difficult to know if their products are safe for consumption or not.
Check Out All The Medics Reviews
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyers Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015