- Try The CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates the Try The CBD Brand with five stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Safety, Charity, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Try The CBD: 60-Second Summary
This Denver brand wants us all to “choose to feel life at its best.” They don’t wow us with an emotional backstory or sleek branding, but the quality of their CBD products and ardent transparency are enough to peak our interest. And our rating. We can easily say that Try the CBD hits all the right marks. Whether you’re looking for full spectrum or isolate, vape oils or CBD tinctures, you can bet these products are safe and contain exactly what they say they do.
** Review Updated 5/03/2019
Try The CBD Brand Review
We don’t know much about the founders or team behind Try the CBD nor their story. But maybe we don’t have to — their transparency and quality CBD products speak for themselves. It’s rare these days that we encounter vendors who post Certificates of Analysis for each SKU and even more uncommon to find that these CoAs:
- Are current.
- Contain both purity AND contaminants results.
- Test for heavy metals.
Try the CBD has it covered on the safety front and then some, providing each of their products with a scannable QR code for customers to track the results. And they keep exuding transparency in the information they provide on their website. They have a staggering amount of information on each of their products and CBD delivery methods, plus they include full ingredients lists (many do not). The wealth of information is filled with more of an intention to educate rather than sell. We’re down with that.
Try the CBD has a great product line made from non-GMO Colorado hemp that is then processed via CO2 liquid extraction. They offer both full spectrum and isolate options, and things look bright, with:
- CBD oil tinctures with MCT oil
- CBD capsules
- CBD isolate
- CBD shatter (isolate + terpenes)
- CBD vape cartridges, oils, and pens- We DIG this vape line that might be one of the cleanest out there. No artificial flavors or colors, and better yet, they use zero VG or PG! Instead, Try the CBD combines Tec Temper, a food-grade emulsifier with antioxidant properties (simply a mixture of ethyl alcohol, citric acid, and terpenes).
- CBD pet oils
- CBD topicals- It’s interesting because three of the four options we absolutely love! They contain mostly organic ingredients, and everything is simple and natural. But the CBD muscle gel has three nasties: artificial colors, methylparaben, triethanolamine.
Parabens? Come on, Try the CBD. You’re better than that! Get rid of this stuff so the rest of your exemplary line can shine bright! Other than that, we only have good things to say.
Bottom Line – Try the CBD is a trusted vendor; they boast high-quality products and are one of the more transparent merchants we’ve found.
Badges For Try The CBD
Try the CBD sources their non-GMO hemp from organic Colorado farms and utilizes a CO2 fluid extraction method.
Try the CBD has comprehensive and current CoAs posted for each SKU with results for purity and contaminants.
Try the CBD is on a mission to create products for people who want premium CBD without worrying about quality or overpaying.
Try the CBD was one of the first vendors in the business to strictly use the supercritical CO2 extraction method.
Try the CBD offers a 20% discount to veterans, seniors, the disabled, and low income families.
- cbdMD Review - October 4, 2019
- Be Trū Wellness™ Review - October 4, 2019
- CBDMEDIC™ Review - October 3, 2019
- Pure Relief Review - October 1, 2019
- Simple Hemp Botanicals Review - October 1, 2019
- Greenlife Organics Review - October 1, 2019
- GoGreen Hemp Review - September 26, 2019
- CBD 2.0 Review - September 24, 2019
- AdvoCANNA Review - September 18, 2019
- Summit CBD Review - September 18, 2019