- Verified CBD Review
CBD Oil Review rates Verified CBD with three stars because it qualifies for the Charity, Mission & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
Verified CBD: 60-Second Summary
Verified CBD is on the right track and very close to getting more badges from us. Founder Bob Chambers is a former pharmacist whose life changed drastically after a car accident left him riddled with health issues. He started Verified CBD in 2014 to help others experience the natural benefits of CBD for their own wellness. His Florida-based company showcases a high level of transparency and a solid product line.
Verified CBD Brand Review
Pharmacist Bob Chambers found himself with an array of newfound health challenges following a terrible car accident. After he discovered CBD and benefitted from the phytochemical himself, he sought to help others experience the same healing effects with CBD for pain, anxiety, and more.
Verified CBD gets their hemp from organic farms in Kentucky, but we still cannot award them the Quality Badge. That's because unfortunately, we don’t know what extraction method they use, as the company only says this:
All of our products are extracted in a laboratory by our carefully trained experts and are free of any residual solvents which result in the purest oil possible. Our production plant is one of the most reliable and trustworthy facilities in Florida.
Sounds good, but we need to make sure they aren’t using a noxious chemical like propane or butane to extract their cannabidiol. We also need to make sure there are no harmful solvents hiding in their products.
Which brings us to the Safety Badge. Verified CBD is very close! They do a great job of posting current cannabinoid profiles on every single SKU on their website. This is a great sign, and the brand claims to test for contaminants. If they can post these results online (just for their batch CBD oil/isolate), they can easily earn the badge.
The Verified CBD line is relatively clean, and you can expect the staples along with a little extra spice for an interesting assortment:
- CBD tinctures (0% THC)
- Full-spectrum CBD tinctures – Good potency here. A nice array of CBC, CBN, CBG, and CBD are here to support the entourage effect, according to their independent lab test.
- CBD oil for dogs and dog treats
- Full-spectrum or 0% THC softgels
- CBD gummies (artificial colors and flavors)
- CBD Sleep Spray with valerian root
- CBD pain rub – Vegans, this one’s not for you. Emu oil enthusiasts, here’s your product! This topical also has squalane, an innovative and skin-boosting choice. But a couple of synthetics are lurking, namely phenoxyethanol and EDTA.
- CBD Daily Skin Re-Energizer – This is a luxurious and potent blend of all-natural ingredients.
- CBD Anti-Aging Cream with Apple Stem Cells
Verified CBD offers an assistance program for veterans and is known to discount their products in times of crisis. They appear to be an honest, innovative company that just needs a couple of tweaks to earn our Quality and Safety Badges.
Bottom Line – Verified CBD is a quality brand that’s really close to earning more badges from us. They are transparent and offer robust full spectrum tinctures that we love.
Badges For Verified CBD
Verified CBD is on a mission to offer affordable, practical solutions for health challenges with their CBD products.
Verified CBD offers an assistance program for military veterans.
Verified CBD uses innovative ingredients in their CBD oil products like apple stem cells.
- Rena's Organic Review - May 17, 2020
- Green Angel CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Harmonious CBD Review - May 17, 2020
- Moon Mother Review - May 8, 2020
- Cope CBD Review - May 8, 2020
- Knockout CBD Review - May 2, 2020
- Ology Essentials Review - May 2, 2020
- Vida+ Review - May 2, 2020
- Kushly Review - May 2, 2020
- CBD ReThink Review - May 2, 2020