Unfortunately the bioavailable CBD is at an infant stage with little to no research proving that lipid or any other technology is more effective. What is unique about the ViPova brand is that they seem to really care about quality and have created a higher end innovative CBD tea product. There are many challenges with this product beyond being an overpriced tea. You have to take ViPova at their word that there is actually CBD in their tea.
Nowhere on the website does ViPova say how many milligrams of CBD you’ll be getting for your money. On top this, for some reason, ViPova decided to add dry milk to this product making it a non-vegan product. This is strange because if users want milk in their tea, they can add it themselves.
Want to save money on products like these? Become a member now and get a 30% off deal you can buy today! Signup Free Now And Save.
Badges For ViPova
Potential Risks of Choosing ViPova Tea Products
- Might Not Be Safe – ViPova does not provide lab testing for its products which makes it nearly impossible to know if they are safe for consumption.
- Unknown Amount of CBD – Because ViPova does not publish this data you will not know how much CBD you are paying for. This is the only ‘CBD product’ on the market to do this, which is very strange.
- Not Vegan – This product for some reason contains evaporated milk which makes it not vegan.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Vipova Reviews
- Delta Botanicals Review - May 25, 2017
- Blue Moon Hemp Review - May 24, 2017
- American Shaman Review - May 23, 2017
- Pure CBD Vapors Review - May 16, 2017
- Mary’s Medicinals Review - May 10, 2017
- Hempower Review - May 9, 2017
- Phivida Review - May 8, 2017
- Receptra Review - May 4, 2017
- Help Keep CBD Legal – Take Action Today - January 5, 2017
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016