Unfortunately the bioavailable CBD is at an infant stage with little to no research proving that lipid or any other technology is more effective. What is unique about the ViPova brand is that they seem to really care about quality and have created a higher end innovative CBD tea product. There are many challenges with this product beyond being an overpriced tea. You have to take ViPova at their word that there is actually CBD in their tea.
Nowhere on the website does ViPova say how many milligrams of CBD you’ll be getting for your money. On top this, for some reason, ViPova decided to add dry milk to this product making it a non-vegan product. This is strange because if users want milk in their tea, they can add it themselves.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For ViPova
Potential Risks of Choosing ViPova Tea Products
- Might Not Be Safe – ViPova does not provide lab testing for its products which makes it nearly impossible to know if they are safe for consumption.
- Unknown Amount of CBD – Because ViPova does not publish this data you will not know how much CBD you are paying for. This is the only ‘CBD product’ on the market to do this, which is very strange.
- Not Vegan – This product for some reason contains evaporated milk which makes it not vegan.
- Vina Bell Review - September 20, 2018
- The Best CBD Oil For Pain: A Buyer's Guide - August 28, 2018
- SOL CBD Review - August 27, 2018
- LifetechBotanics Review - July 23, 2018
- CBD Drip Review - July 22, 2018
- Cannabidiol Life Review - July 12, 2018
- CBD BioCare Review - July 11, 2018
- CBD Living Water Review - July 9, 2018
- Happy Buddha Review - July 5, 2018
- Wildflower Review - July 3, 2018