ViPova: 60-Second Summary
Loosely translating to ‘absorbing life’ ViPova sets the CBD innovation bar high with their original line of full-spectrum hemp oil and delicious tea blends. While they make various exciting claims about their products and certainly seem to have good intentions (having several charitable operations in place), we’d like to see a bit more information from them to verify their CBD products’ quality and safety. Updates like publishing Certificates of Analysis (CoAs) for laboratory testing, giving more specific information about the sources and types of ingredients they use, and offering proof of the studies they frequently reference would elevate their standing with us.
** Review Updated 2/13/2019
ViPova Brand Review
Roughly translated to mean ‘absorbing life’ ViPova was founded by a Ph.D. healthcare practitioner and an athletic professional. They are one of the only CBD brands on the market offering tea infused with CBD hemp oil via their patented technologies. ViPova has spent a significant amount of time and money on CBD research, with a whopping four U.S. patents related to the technological processes used to infuse CBD oil into tea for optimum bioavailability.
ViPova sources their hemp from Scandinavia and uses only full-spectrum CBD in their tea blends. However, they make no mention of their CBD extraction process nor an independent testing program for contaminants and purity.
ViPova products are highly affordable, and they market them as such, ranging in price from $10 to $16. They currently offer three luxurious full-spectrum CBD tea blends: a masala chai with ginger and cardamom, Earl Grey, and their superstar ViPova Yunnan Black Tea. ViPova boasts that their CBD (which is bonded to lipids to enhance bioavailability) demonstrated an almost 500% higher level of absorption compared to standard CBD oil. We are deliciously intrigued by this study as well as another interesting one in which they claim their CBD tea boosts internal nitric oxide, a compound with various health benefits. We’d love to see the proof in the pudding with coinciding documentation.
In the same light, we simply need more information about their ingredients, and we aren’t just referring to their CBD oil. The tea industry is not only notoriously for dirty processing, but often unethical by sourcing from poorer countries where worker are paid close to nothing. Accordingly, we’d like to know more about where their tea comes from, who it comes from, and how it is processed.
Bottom Line- ViPova is a charitable organization that does not skimp on innovation. They’ve done their research, and if their CBD tea formulations really provide the bioavailability they say they do, we could be looking at a game changer. We encourage ViPova to offer more information about their sources, CBD oil and tea leaves included. Most importantly, we need to see published test results to deem their products 100% safe.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For ViPova
ViPova donates (5%) $50,000 of every $1,000,000 in annual ViPova profits to medical/health organizations closely aligned with their philosophies.
ViPova strives to help people understand and realize the benefits of the substances found in CBD oil.
ViPova is one of the first and only CBD-infused tea products on the market.
Potential Risks of Choosing ViPova Tea Products
- Might Not Be Safe – ViPova does not provide lab testing for its products which makes it nearly impossible to know if they are safe for consumption.
- Unknown Amount of CBD – Because ViPova does not publish this data you will not know how much CBD you are paying for. This is the only ‘CBD product’ on the market to do this, which is very strange.
- Not Vegan – This product for some reason contains evaporated milk which makes it not vegan.
- Eqova Life Sciences Review - May 22, 2019
- Essentially Hemp Review - May 22, 2019
- Extract Labs™ Review - May 22, 2019
- Life Bloom Organics Review - May 22, 2019
- CloverStrip CBD Review - May 22, 2019
- Willie's Remedy Review - May 22, 2019
- Johnny Apple CBD Review - May 22, 2019
- Casa Luna Chocolate Review - May 22, 2019
- Hammer Nutrition Review - May 22, 2019
- Hemp Victory Garden Review - May 22, 2019