Unfortunately the bioavailable CBD is at an infant stage with little to no research proving that lipid or any other technology is more effective. What is unique about the ViPova brand is that they seem to really care about quality and have created a higher end innovative CBD tea product. There are many challenges with this product beyond being an overpriced tea. You have to take ViPova at their word that there is actually CBD in their tea.
Nowhere on the website does ViPova say how many milligrams of CBD you’ll be getting for your money. On top this, for some reason, ViPova decided to add dry milk to this product making it a non-vegan product. This is strange because if users want milk in their tea, they can add it themselves.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For ViPova
Potential Risks of Choosing ViPova Tea Products
- Might Not Be Safe – ViPova does not provide lab testing for its products which makes it nearly impossible to know if they are safe for consumption.
- Unknown Amount of CBD – Because ViPova does not publish this data you will not know how much CBD you are paying for. This is the only ‘CBD product’ on the market to do this, which is very strange.
- Not Vegan – This product for some reason contains evaporated milk which makes it not vegan.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Vipova Reviews
- Mana Artisan Botanics Review - March 21, 2018
- Therapy Pure Essentials Review - January 31, 2018
- Muscle MX Review - January 30, 2018
- NuLeaf Naturals Review - January 26, 2018
- PH Secrets Review - January 24, 2018
- Amrita Review - January 19, 2018
- PharmaHemp Review - January 18, 2018
- Try the CBD Review - January 17, 2018
- Zakah Life Essentials Review - January 4, 2018
- Sadica Review - January 4, 2018