- WellPUR Organics Review
CBD Oil Review rates the WellPUR Organics Brand with four stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission, Charity & Innovation Badges.
User Review( votes)
WellPUR Organics: 60-Second Summary
Quality. Consistency. Transparency. These are the cornerstones of WellPUR Organics, a great example of a solid CBD vendor. They have clean sourcing and processes, they donate to charity, and they even utilize innovative technology in a few of their cannabidiol products. We have just a couple bones to pick — the main one being a lack of third-party contaminants tests — but overall, WellPUR Organics has our trust.
WellPUR Organics Brand Review
While the story behind a CBD brand doesn’t technically hold any weight when awarding badges, we’ve found that vendors with a personal story more often than not display a high-level commitment to quality and a more giving ethos. Case and point: founder of WellPUR Organics, Kimberly Demetri.
Kimberly was struggling with the demands of career and motherhood while sleeping less and dealing with anxiety. Like countless people around the world, she found relief with natural benefits of CBD oil. She then discovered the pitfalls of the unregulated space and sought to create a truly effective, broad spectrum CBD product to help struggling people. All without cutting corners.
Kimberly has followed through on her promise with excellent quality standards: organically grown Colorado hemp and clean CO2 extraction. WellPUR Organics claims to use a proprietary hemp strain high in cannabinoids. From the available tests we saw conducted by ProVerde Labs, their cannabidiol contains a remarkably high amount of CBD by weight, but the only other cannabinoid found was CBDV. Internal terpene tests confirm the brand’s claims that their products are indeed broad spectrum.
However, WellPUR Organics doesn’t quite cover the bases on the testing front, which is why we have to withhold one badge from them for safety. Currently, they provide internal test results for all their CBD products, but do not provide third-party results for both contaminants and potency for each SKU.
The WellPUR Organics CBD catalog is well rounded and exclusively features broad spectrum cannabidiol tested at 0% THC. Offerings include:
- CBD oil tinctures- The 250mg bottle features CBD suspended in hempseed oil and grapeseed oil, but the higher concentrations use organic MCT oil as a carrier.
- CBD water-soluble tinctures- These are procured using nanotechnology, earning WellPUR Organics the Innovation Badge. We like the natural flavor, but the grape version has both artificial colors and flavors.
- CBD pet tinctures
- CBD dog treats
- CBD softgels- This product also contains water-soluble CBD. FYI these softgels contain polysorbate emulsifiers, and vegans are out of luck in this category due to bovine gelatin.
- CBD salve- Hooray for all-natural ingredients!
- CBD gummies- Another hooray for all-natural ingredients!
WellPUR Organics generously donates a portion of their proceeds to Wizard of Paws Animal Rescue. Overall, they exhibit a heartfelt ethos and a commitment to quality. If the brand starts running third-party tests on ALL their SKUs for cannabinoid profiles and comprehensive contaminants tests on their batch cannabidiol, they’ll easily earn a coveted five-badge rating.
Bottom Line- WellPUR Organics offers high-quality options for those looking for broad spectrum CBD oil with 0% THC. They get bonus points for their highly bioavailable water-soluble CBD products.
Badges For WellPUR Organics
WellPUR Organics donates a portion of their proceeds to Wizard of Paws Animal Rescue.
WellPUR Organics is committed to bringing their customers the highest pharmaceutical-grade CBD products.
WellPUR Organics sources organically grown hemp from Colorado and employs CO2 extraction.
WellPUR Organics uses nanotechnology in their water-soluble CBD formulations.
- RAW Health Infused Products Review - November 14, 2019
- Root Bioscience Review - November 13, 2019
- Seven Points CBD Review - November 13, 2019
- Omax Health Review - November 13, 2019
- Barlean's Review - November 13, 2019
- Dr. Norm’s Wellness Review - November 13, 2019
- Potli Review - November 13, 2019
- Vitagenne Review - November 13, 2019
- Leafy Drops Review - November 11, 2019
- Prana Principle Review - November 11, 2019