What makes them special is that they give discretion in billing, packaging and delivery making it anonymous and safe to get your products no matter what you are purchasing. Zamnesia produces their own CBD oil tinctures, concentrates and pills under the label of Organic CBD Oil.
What makes purchasing their CBD oil product confusing is that they are selling it in milliliters and telling you what percentage of CBD it contains. For example their tincture is 10ml at 4% CBD. This makes it challenging to know how many milligrams of CBD you are actually getting.
Badges For Zamnesia
Mission Verified – Zamnesia is in the business of consciousness expansion, everything they sell is to further this mission.
Potential Risks of Choosing Zamnesia CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Zamnesia does not speak to doing any lab testing on their products, making it impossible to know if they are safe to ingest.
- Wrong Measurements – Zamnesia uses milliliters instead of milligrams to measure CBD content. It seems to be this way because there is an incredibly low amount of CBD, which means the cost per milligram is quite above industry standards.
Check Out All Zamnesia Reviews
- Vape Bright Review - October 20, 2016
- CBD Vape Cartridge Buyer Guide - April 2, 2016
- CBD Hemp Oil - December 15, 2015
- Canna-Pet Reviews - December 9, 2015
- CBD Oil for Sale - December 8, 2015
- Is CBD Oil Addictive? - September 24, 2015
- CBD e-Liquid - September 23, 2015
- CBD Oil UK - August 29, 2015
- Holland Hemp Company Review - August 28, 2015
- CBD Oil Australia - August 27, 2015