What makes them special is that they give discretion in billing, packaging and delivery making it anonymous and safe to get your products no matter what you are purchasing. Zamnesia produces their own CBD oil tinctures, concentrates and pills under the label of Organic CBD Oil.
What makes purchasing their CBD oil product confusing is that they are selling it in milliliters and telling you what percentage of CBD it contains. For example their tincture is 10ml at 4% CBD. This makes it challenging to know how many milligrams of CBD you are actually getting.
5 questions to ask yourself before you buy CBD
Don’t buy CBD until you read this
Badges For Zamnesia
Mission Verified – Zamnesia is in the business of consciousness expansion, everything they sell is to further this mission.
Potential Risks of Choosing Zamnesia CBD Products
- Might Not Be Safe – Zamnesia does not speak to doing any lab testing on their products, making it impossible to know if they are safe to ingest.
- Wrong Measurements – Zamnesia uses milliliters instead of milligrams to measure CBD content. It seems to be this way because there is an incredibly low amount of CBD, which means the cost per milligram is quite above industry standards.
The Bad News is we do not sell this brand's products…
That's because we have standards, and this manufacture does not quite meet them.
The only brands we recommend and sell have earned 4+ stars out of 5.
Make sure that you only buy the best quality CBD oil from our store:
Spend Less Money...Become a free member and get a deal you can buy today to get high quality CBD oil at below retail pricing.
Check Out All Zamnesia Reviews
- Irie CBD Review - July 25, 2017
- Highland Pharms Review - July 22, 2017
- Green Roads Review - July 20, 2017
- The Fay Farm Review - July 19, 2017
- Diamond CBD Review - July 18, 2017
- Nano Craft CBD Review - July 12, 2017
- CBD Oil Review’s – Top 10 CBD Products to Buy - July 11, 2017
- Cloud 9 Hemp Review - July 11, 2017
- Folium Biosciences Review - July 6, 2017
- CBD for Life Review - July 5, 2017